Tri-Band W-iFi avoids interference & optimizes network performance MU-MIMO is capable of simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices Powerful 1.8 GHz dual-core processor boosts performance. Smart Connect intelligently selects the fastest W-iFi band for every device.
R8000P Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router from NETGEAR is capable of supporting connected clients on the single 2.4 GHz frequency or either of the two 5 GHz frequencies. The single 2.4 GHz frequency supports data transfer rates of up to 750 Mbps, while the 5 GHz frequencies support data transfer rates of up to 1.625 Gbps to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks such as streaming multimedia content, and online gaming, downloading large files, and more. The Nighthawk X6S also supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard with a total Wi-Fi bandwidth of up to 4000 Mbps. If a wired connection is needed, users can connect Ethernet-enabled devices to any of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a reliable wired network connection.
- MU-MIMO-Simultaneous streaming of data for multiple devices Smart Connect-Same Wi-Fi network name on 2.4 & 5 GHz for automatic band selection Link
- Aggregation-Ability to aggregate two Gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers
- Ready SHARE USB-Share your USB hard drive and printer. Customized free URL to set up personal FTP server VPN support-Secure remote access.
- Now also on Mobile devices, Guest network access-Separate & secure Implicit & Explicit Beamforming-More reliable connections
- Brand: Netgear
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.92 x 11.63 x 2.14 Inches
- Weight: 2.43 lb
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz - 1024QAM support IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz - 1024QAM
- Security: Customized free URL to set up personal FTP server VPN support
- Secure remote access Guest network access-Separate & secure Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA / WPA2-PSK) Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT) Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- WPA/WPA2: WPA2
- WAN Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000M WAN; 4 x 10/100/1000M LAN
- LAN Ports: 4 x 10/100/1000M
- Wireless Data Rates: Up to 4.0Gbps
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 5 GHz
- Antenna: Six (6) high-performance external antennas
- Interface: Two (2) USB ports: 1 USB 3.0 & 1 USB 2.0 port