Bam Series subwoofers deliver! This 3,500-Watt bamf Series 12" Dual 2 Ohm subwoofer from Power Acoustik is built to survive. It has an overcompensating motor structure for increased Magnetic strength, 12mm t-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics, Vented t-yoke & frame reduce voice-coil heat buildup & a nonmagnetic No Resonant die-cast aluminum frame. It also has a 3" four-layer voice coil with direct-connect wire & high-temperature-tolerant adhesives. No transfer spruce pulp cone with UV & chemical protection, stitched & glued surround/cone joints & extended-excursion polyether foam surround with UV protection & Dual poly-cotton Suspension dampen Violent accelerations. The stitched voice-coil leads prevent potential damage as well. This subwoofer has an RMS of 1,750 Watts, a 3" Dual 2Ohm voice-coil configuration & a 6" mounting depth.
- 3" Dual 2ohm , 4-layer voice-coil configuration with direct-connect wire
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength
- 12mm t-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics
- Impedance: 3inches Dual 2
- Brand: Power Acoustik
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.50 x 14.40 x 10.30 Inches