For the flattest tops and the cleanest sides, get yourself the Worx 24” – 4.5-Amp Electric Hedge Trimmer. It’s our longest trimmer, which helps to get at high or difficult to reach shrubbery, but more importantly, makes for smoother, more even cuts. And its lightweight design, compact form, and ergonomic handles make it surprisingly nimble and easy to use. Plus, with the rotating head, you can trim down the sides without having to contort your entire body to make the blade parallel with the hedge. This tool is full of features like that that make it easier to use than other trimmers, like a cord retention system that prevents you from yanking the plug out of the wall, and a safety guard in front of the handle that significantly reduces the amount of debris that would otherwise fly into your hands and face.
- Inline Rear Motor: The uniquely designed motor is near the back and aligned with the rest of the tool, that makes for excellent balance and it feels great to use
- Rotating Cutting Head: The long blade turns 180° so you can trim the sides of hedges easily and comfortably
- Safety Switch: The lock off safety switch prevents accidental starting to give you peace of mind when you need to set it down for a second
- Dual-Action Cutting Blades: Each individual blade cuts twice, once forward, and back again, working at 1700 rpm for crisp, clean cuts
- Do It Yourself. Do It Better. Do It With Worx: Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s designed to last
- Brand: Worx
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.00 x 7.50 x 8.75 Inches